earth-clip-art-4

Saturday, October 29

COS.

I have been eyeing this shop up for so long now...
When I popped in the other day I was in my element. So I became determined to get a job and spend all my hard-earned money in there.
After meeting with an Irish-American man today, I now am getting 50euro a month..(which is nothing I know), to carry a phone in my bag and organise appointments for english lessons. I am expected to get only 2 calls a week so this shouldn't be a problem. Although it does mean, that to fund my retail needs, I still need to find another little job.
Anyway he paid me in advance for this month... so I popped along to COS with Kate after having a coffee with a french girl from the tandem website.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...