earth-clip-art-4

Tuesday, October 25

Tout Seul.

With the girls having left yesterday afternoon I tried to keep myself busy and got some jobs done in college, then proceeded to Rivetoile to bring back a top I had bought in H&M and ended up echanging it for a new hat and scarf in my favourite colour of the season.


It has gotten so cold here in the past week! Literally freezing... so these were an essential purchase.
I have also been feeling very inspired recently by my new favourite French brand.. The Kooples.
Although far too expensive for students, there overall look is attainable for the most part in Zara.
Now all I need is to find a little bit of babysitting so that I can puff out my winter wardrobe.


I am in the process of decorating my little hall, and I decided to turn it into my little closet and fashion inspiration area. Although not totally finished, I am very happy with my new purchase from Ikea of this extra clothes rack.


This morning there is a complimentary breakfast in my residence, so I popped down for some croissants and tea and met a girl in my building whom I knew to say hello to.
She is german but speaks fluent french and we had a great time chatting.
I have also been invited over for lunch to a french girl's apartment in town now. She is so lovely and great craic, and after that a boy that I know from college who lives in Strasbourg, offered to give me the grand tour!!
So plenty to do today and I have to say that French people are incredibly friendly and welcoming!
They really are all so nice and helpful and patient with my french which I think is improving rapidly! I seriously doubt if I am going to want to leave Strasbourg in 9 months... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...